Well, that, and I have a thing for rooting for the little guy. The Splish from Tantus is a wee bitty thing at 4.5 insertable inches and a max diameter of 1″..
What’s the Splish and what’s it supposed to do?
The Tantus Splish is a body-safe, 100% silicone non-vibrating dildo. It is safe for both anal and vaginal use.
Here’s the thing, though: it’s as pretty as it is functional. It looks like a fierce ice queen caught in the middle of melting (perfect for warming up those of us living the polar struggle right now). The Splish is a glimmery combination of Tantus’ purple haze at the core with their pearl white that appears to drip down from the top of the shaft to base.
My Experience with the Splish
The Splish’s slenderness and crazy looking texture made it a prime candidate for anal play. But, first I did use it vaginally to see what it had to offer.
The 1″ diameter presented more of a problem than it’s length, as I do like shorter dildos. But, in my vagina, Splish wielded little results. It’s hard to feel, and I have to clench pretty hard. This doesn’t seem to stop me from using it until both of my arms feel like they are going to fall off my body. Because even though it’s difficult to feel while it’s stationary, in motion, the texture is unlike anything I’ve ever felt before.
It does manage to nudge my G spot, but only gently. I would recommend the Splish’s larger sibling, Splash, for those interested in using it for G spot stimulation or those who already know that they prefer a more girthy dildo.
I found it great to warm up for bigger toys, but I was eager to move on and use the Splish for my intended purpose. And…..my early hunch about it being great for my butt was spot on!
Now, it’s more flexible than firm so it’s a little squirmy to initial insertion. I had to hold it strong between my fingers. Once it was in I was awestruck with just how intense the sensations from all the textures really were. The underside really has it going on. The head has gentle ridges that lead down into skinnier swirls. While I couldn’t quite feel them right away vaginally, I immediately felt them anally.
I could feel every swirl. Because these swirls are all different lengths, thrusting feels amazing as each ridge enters at different times.
What is an issue for my vagina is the golden ticket to bliss for my ass. Its slender diameter does not overwhelm my very timid butt—it was easy, comfortable, and it didn’t hog all the lube. Oh, and the orgasms=enough to make anyone melt.
- Body safe, non porous, silicone
- Mid price point: $42.99
- 4.5 insertable inches, 1″ at its widest
- Dual tone
- Harness compatible
- Flexible and textural
- Each one is different!
- I would recommend to: folks who love texture and/or slender dildos, those who need/want/prefer a shorter length, anal and/or pegging beginners, or folks with shy butts
- Not to: folks who need/prefer extra girth or length
- Does come in larger size: Splash
- Great for: foreplay, before larger dildos, anal play
- Not so great for: firm or strong G spot stimulation (also depends on where your G spot is–if its closer to the external than maybe/yes, if it’s farther up than I’d say yeah, no probably not).
Overall, I love using Splish. If it sounds like it might be right for you, scoop one up from Tantus.
Tantus sent me the Splish in exchange for my honest review. Thanks, Tantus!
- Peep’s Picks: The njoy Pure Wand
- Keeping In Touch: On Writing and Remembering
- Adult Sex Ed Month: Porn and Sexual Well-Being
- Review: Wet for Her Five Jules (Medium)
- Review: The Delicious Torment by Alison Tyler
- Peep’s Picks: The Wild Search from Pink and White Productions
- Opening the Realms of Possibility: A Review of Never Say Never from Cleis Press
- Blog Tour: My Writing Process
- Scoops on Peep
- Review: The Smart Girls Guide to the G Spot by Violet Blue
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017