The Tantus Mikey O2 is a dreamboat. It looks like a short fat dollop of cream. As sweet as it appeared, I knew when I requested Mikey that I was taking a risk.I wanted to try a girthy dildo, but I was also unsure of how it would go. What’s nice about Mikey is that I found it to be nice Goldilocks medium. It challenged my standards (which I actively wanted) but wasn’t impossible to use and was easily incorporated in my usual rotation.
If you look closer, you’ll see that it’s a bit peculiar looking. Mikey features a glossy, super squishy head and a more “life-like” body. Though Mikey is a dual density toy, it does not have a firm inner core so much as a firmer inner layer. The squishy-ness of the body is super solid, intensifying my sensations of fullness.
The body has some veins, notably a prominent one under the head (exactly where I like texture to be). This gives it an almost eery life-look that is contradicted by its glossy head. Though this may be startling to some, I find the way Mikey looks to be one of my favorite things about it. And I love holding it in my hand and squishy the glossy head. I find it very comforting, as I often talk to it and have a strange urge to drink sweet tea with it on my front porch.
Mikey stands at 6 inches tall and 1.75 wide. Short and stout, it’s ideal for those who want to focus on girth over length. The glossy head allows it to slide in easily, but woah, once it is in, I am full. Completely. At first, this was a bit startling, even disorienting and I needed a more slender toy to warm up with. Because even though insertion is pretty easy, it can be super intense to go from nothing to everything in one scoop. Now, even after having used it several times, cold insertion can make me feel sore.
Mikey has a slight curve, and does well with my G-Spot. I worried that the length might be too short and it would not be able to reach it. The squishy head slides easy over it, and though it takes up a lot of room, my body adjusts quickly and I can thrust at maniacal speeds without discomfort. Where the glossy silicone meets the more fleshy silicone, makes for some great sensation play as it glides over and across my G-Spot. I don’t worry about having my partner use it on me as well. I have a very cranky cervix, who does NOT like to be disturbed, which is why we both agree that longer toys are a no go. Mikey, on the other hand, manages to reach my G-Spot without presenting too much of a risk of collision with my cervix.
I love the feeling of fullness gives me, as attacks my G-Spot more aggressively than my other more slender toys. I come freely, and often, and the worry-free (well, ok almost worry-free) length means I can ram away without fear.
- Dual density, 100% body safe silicone
- Height: 6″
- Diameter: 1.75″
- Smooth, extra squishy, glossy head
- Which makes for an easier insertion
- Gives me a strong feeling of fullness and pressure
- Finds my G-Spot and scoops it firmly
- I would recommend to: who are looking for some extra girth, don’t particularly need length, those looking for a high quality dildo
- Not to: those who struggle with girth, or prefer lengthy toys
In short, I love the short, fat dreamboat that is the Tantus Mikey O2.
Thanks to the folks at Tantus, who sent me the Mikey for my honest opinion.
- Peep’s Picks: The njoy Pure Wand
- Keeping In Touch: On Writing and Remembering
- Adult Sex Ed Month: Porn and Sexual Well-Being
- Review: Wet for Her Five Jules (Medium)
- Review: The Delicious Torment by Alison Tyler
- Peep’s Picks: The Wild Search from Pink and White Productions
- Opening the Realms of Possibility: A Review of Never Say Never from Cleis Press
- Blog Tour: My Writing Process
- Scoops on Peep
- Review: The Smart Girls Guide to the G Spot by Violet Blue
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017